For a client in KSA
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent
- Experience: Should have minimum 10 years underground mining, including supervisory experience in Mining Industry with Driving License
- Plans, administers and reviews the production activities of the underground mining operation to optimise resource use, minimise costs and maintain quality standards for Maaden. Reviews data such as maps, survey reports etc.
Technical Compliance Superintendent
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Environment or Occupational Health Sciences
- Experience: Should have minimum 10 years experience in the environmental, health & safety field with a preference in the Mining Industries.