We are looking to hire 3 recruitment consultants with the below experience.
- Make cold calls to get new business from client companies.
- Build a detailed knowledge of the characteristics and specific needs of client.
- Meet targets set by the company of vacancies taken on, and vacancies filled successfully.
- Build up the client’s loyalty by providing a good service.
- Draft advertisements to attract applicants of the right standard.
- Choose appropriate candidates from the applications received.
- Keep a record of applicants on the agency’s books in case of other similar vacancies.
- Interview candidates and check candidates’ references.
- Provide a shortlist of candidates to the client and if necessary ‘sell’ the candidates chosen.
- Brief candidates about what to expect at interview and what their role will involve at the client company.
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates about pay rates, training and career progression in their sector.
- Make suggestions to the client company to help them attract candidates with particular skills or attributes in the future.
- A go-getter with minimum 2-3 years agency experience placing technical and non-technical personnel on a direct hire basis’
- Bringing in new business, building existing business, and working within a recruitment agency environment with demonstrated success levels.
- Very good communication and writing skills in English language.
- Expert in Internet mining to identify the best talents.